Here at Stone Lake, safety is the core of our operating philosophy.
We have developed a detailed Safety Manual and Standard Operating Procedures to help ensure the safety of our personnel,
subcontractors, clients, and the local inhabitants of the areas where we operate across the Northwest Territories. All our field personnel are certified with Standard First Aid, H2S Alive, WHMIS, Collision Avoidance Driving and Quad Safety.
We also respect wildlife wherever we go, and always take care to safeguard the environment.
Important safety attributes include:
- We have had our Certificate of Recognition (COR), the main regulatory recognition that a company has an accredited safety system, since 2004;
- We are accredited with ISNetworld;
- Our Workers Compensation Board premiums are at the lowest level for our industry, reflecting the premium discounts that stem from a superb safety record;
- We have a full-time licensed mechanic to ensure that our road vehicles, ATVs, UTVs, and trailers are well-maintained; and
- We perform scheduled maintenance regardless of equipment utilization to ensure our fleet is in top working order at all times.